Service Hunt's Terms of Service
Last Update: January 2019
Welcome to www.servicehunt.biz
The following terms and conditions (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the Service Hunt website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.servicehunt.biz (the "Site"), by Service Hunt Global Ltd. and its subsidiaries Service Hunt Limited as applicable (collectively, "Service Hunt" "we" or "us").
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Service Hunt services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Buyers are users who purchase services on Service Hunt.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a Seller can create in response to specific requirements of a Buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a Buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a Seller.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a Buyer and Seller on Service Hunt.
Service Hunt Balance is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Seller and/or returned payments from cancelled orders as a Buyer.
Service Hunt Credits are credits that Service Hunt may provide users to be used only for purchases on Service Hunt, subject to these Terms of Service or any other applicable laws and/or terms.
Service Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Services for an additional price defined by the Seller.
Service Packages allow Sellers to offer services in different formats and prices. Packages can include upgrades, which lets Sellers price their service for a basic price of over $2.
Service Page is where the Seller can describe their Services and the Service’s terms, and the Buyer can purchase the Services and create an order.
Services are services offered on Service Hunt.
Order Page is where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Services.
Orders are the formal agreement between a Buyer and Seller after a purchase was made from the Seller’s Services Page.
Payment Service Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Buyers and Sellers in connection with the Service Hunt platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Buyers in connection with the purchase of Services, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Sellers in connection with completed Services, and the holding of funds in connection with Service Hunt Balances.
Revenue is the money that Sellers earn from completed orders and can either withdraw or use to purchase Service on Service Hunt, subject to these Terms.
Sellers are users who offer and perform services through Service on Service Hunt.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on Service Hunt. Registration is free.
- Services on Service Hunt may be offered at a base starting price of $2. Some Service are offered at a base price of more than $2 as determined by the Seller.
- Buyers pay Service Hunt in advance to create an order (see Purchasing Section below regarding payment terms).
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Seller’s Services page or through a Custom Offer.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status.
- Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices through Services Extras, or selling their Services in multiples.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through servicehunt.biz.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller on their Services page.
- Service Hunt retains the right to use all published delivered works for Service Hunt marketing and promotion purposes.
- Sellers create Services on Service Hunt to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
- Sellers may also offer Custom Offers to Buyers in addition to their Service.
- Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 95% of the purchase amount.
- Service Hunt accredits Sellers once an order is completed
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s Service Hunt Balance.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers and Pro Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Sellers may not promote their Service or any Service Hunt content via the AdWords platform.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of Service Hunt’s withdrawal options (see Withdrawal Section below regarding payment terms).
- The Seller's rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers. High ratings allow Sellers to obtain advanced Seller levels (see Levels below). In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- For security concerns, Service Hunt may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by Buyers, or associating multiple Service Hunt accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Sellers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location. Sellers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The Services price shown on the Services page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Sellers.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Seller hereby appoints Service Hunt as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Seller agrees that payment from Buyer to Service Hunt shall be considered the same as payment made directly to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Service Hunt (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Service Hunt (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that Service Hunt (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against Service Hunt and not the Buyer directly. Seller agrees that Service Hunt may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Buyers that Service Hunt may deem necessary or prudent.
- Service Hunt partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting Services-related payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with Sales Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the Service Hunt platform are performed by Service Hunt’s Payment Services Providers.
- Sellers are allowed to post a select amount of active Service based on their Level status.
- 10 Service for Sellers without a Level status.
- 20 Service for Level 1 Sellers.
- 30 Service for Level 2 Sellers.
- 40 Service for Top Rated Sellers.
- Service created on Service Hunt are User Generated Content.
- Service may be removed by Service Hunt for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party's terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Service
- Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Service
- Service misleading to Buyers or others
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
- Exceedingly low quality Service
- Services that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- Services that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Services may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Services may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Services description and requirements box. Service containing websites promoting content, which violates Service Hunt’s Terms of Service, will be removed.
- Services are required to have an appropriate Service image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional Services images are available to all Sellers. Sellers must deliver the same quality of service as shown on their Services images. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality shown on the Services images may lead to the Seller’s account losing Seller status or becoming permanently disabled.
- Service may contain an approved Services Video uploaded through the Services management tools available on Service Hunt.
- Statements on the Services Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- Eligible Service in select Categories may set up Services Packages to offer their services in structured formats with multiple price points for the selected Services.
- Services Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Services for an additional price defined by the Seller.
- Service Extras may be removed for violations of our Terms of Service. For specific terms, please see the Services section above for a list of services that violate our Terms of Service. Service are subject to be removed due to violations found in Services Extras.
- The amount of Service Extras, which can be offered, and the price for each Service Extra, is based on your Seller Level.
- Services offered through Service Extras must be related to the base service and part of the deliverables on the order.
- Service Extras may cover different categories of services that are components to a higher quality delivered service.
- Sellers have the option to extend the duration of an order for each Services Extra that is added to the order. This is to cover the time needed to complete the extra service.
Service Hunt is all about helping Sellers leverage their skills. We seek to empower top performing Sellers with helpful tools to grow their business. Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, Service Hunt may reward them with new statuses, special opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it.
- Service Hunt Sellers can gain account Levels based on their activity, performance and reputation.
- Advancement in Levels are updated periodically by an automated system.
- The current Levels a Seller can achieve are, Level 1, 2, and Top Rated.
- Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their Seller status and the benefits that come with it. For example, late deliveries, warnings to the Seller’s account and cancellations can cause a Seller to move to a different Level.
- Advanced levels provide their owners with additional benefits, including offering Service for higher prices through Services Extras, or selling their Services in multiples.
Top Rated Sellers
- Top Rated Sellers are chosen manually by Service Hunt editors through an ongoing review process based on seniority, volume of sales, extremely high ratings, exceptional customer care, high order completion rate and community leadership. Top Rated Sellers gain access to more extensive features than previous levels, including exclusive access to beta features and VIP support.
- Top Rated eligibility is constantly evaluated by Service Hunt to ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Top Rated selection is kept. Service Hunt retains the right to change a Top Rated Seller status in light of such evaluation. In addition, Top Rated Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, increased cancellation rate or violate our Terms of Service, also risk losing their Top Rated status and the benefits that come with it.
- Pro Sellers are pre-verified professionals who undergo a vetting process by Service Hunt editors. Applying for Service Hunt Pro is open to everyone: professional freelancers who are new to Service Hunt, as well as existing Service Hunt Sellers.
- Pro Sellers eligibility is constantly evaluated by Service Hunt to ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Pro Seller selection is kept. Service Hunt retains the right to change a Pro Seller status in light of such evaluation. In addition, Pro Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, increased cancellation rate or violate our Terms of Service, also risk losing their Pro status and the benefits that come with it.
Service Hunt Sellers have access to several exclusive features that help customize the way their services can be offered.
- Sellers can also send Custom Offers addressing specific requirements of a Buyer.
- Custom Offers are defined by the Seller with the exact description of the service, the price and the time expected to deliver the service.
- Custom Offers are sent from the conversation page.
- Services provided through Custom Offers may not violate Service Hunt’s Terms of Service.
- Project Milestones:
- Custom Offers above $100 may include up to three project milestones. Each milestone is paid and delivered separately in accordance with each Custom Offer’s description and timelines.
- A milestone is marked as Complete after it is delivered by the Seller and then accepted by the Buyer. A milestone will be automatically marked as complete if no acceptance or request for modification were submitted within 8 days after marked as Delivered, however, in such case the order will be stopped and all further milestones will be cancelled.
- Once a milestone is delivered, Buyers may choose to either continue with the order and pay for the next milestone, or to stop the order. Please note that if you choose to stop the order, the current delivered milestone will not be cancelled.
Shipping Physical Deliverables
Some of the services on Service Hunt are delivered physically (arts and crafts, collectable items, etc.). For these types of Service, Sellers may decide to add shipping charges. Sellers can add shipping charges for local shipping (within the same country) and for international shipping (anywhere else).
- Service that include shipping costs must have physical deliverables sent to Buyers.
- Shipping costs added to a Services only pertains to the cost Sellers require to ship physical items to Buyers.
- Important: Buyers who purchase Service that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
- Sellers are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the Buyer provides the shipping address.
- Service Hunt does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
- A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping. We require entering the tracking number if available in the order page when delivering your work.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of Service Hunt's Payment Service Providers for the withdrawal methods. All funds eligible for Withdrawal will be held on your behalf at an account with Service Hunt’s Payment Services Provider. All payment services, including withdrawal services will be provided by Service Hunt’s Payment Services Provider.
- Your Service Hunt profile can be associated with only one account from each Service Hunt withdrawal methods. A Payment Service Provider withdrawal account can be associated with only one Service Hunt profile.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.
- To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
- You may not offer direct payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the Service Hunt Order system.
- Service Hunt retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for Service Hunt marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature found from the Shopping dashboard. Services requested on Service Hunt must be an allowed service on Service Hunt. Users should refrain from using the Post a Request feature for any purpose other than looking for services on Service Hunt.
- Buyers pay Service Hunt to create an order from a Seller’s Services page or Custom Offer, using the Order Now button. Service Hunt partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting Services-related payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with Service Hunt Balances. All payments services in connection with the collection of funds on the Service Hunt platform are performed by Service Hunt’s Payment Services Providers.
- Service Hunt serves as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Service Hunt (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Service Hunt (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that Service Hunt (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against Service Hunt and not the Buyer directly.
- In addition Buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific Buyer requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from Sellers through the site or through Service Hunt Anywhere.
- In most locations, Services may be purchased on Service Hunt by using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal, Service Hunt Credits or existing Service Hunt Balance.